My client, who is in the Energy Industry is seeking to fill a Management position in the Operations Department of the Company.
The incumbent will manage the Plant Operating side of the business and is expected to do so safely, reliably, efficiently and in an environmentally conscious manner.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have the required level of training, experience, and qualifications and a demonstrated set of behavioral competences that have been identified for the position.
He/She must have at a minimum a BSc. Engineering, and 10 years’ experience in a power /process plant environment, five (5) of which must be in a Supervisory position in Plant operations.
Evaluation of Candidates
The technical competencies required to be demonstrated in the position including:
- in-depth knowledge of Operations and HSE policies and procedures.
- troubleshooting skills, technical writing skills.
- knowledge of Gas Turbine and Steam Turbine operations.
- theoretical and practical knowledge of industrial equipment and systems.
- familiarity with CMMS based systems.
The behavioral competencies required to be demonstrated in the position including:
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, motivate and bring out the best in others.
- Planning: the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and demands.
- Relationship management: proven ability to create and sustain effective working relationships in a team environment.
- Communication: the ability to communicate and articulate ideas and information clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
In responding to this advertisement, candidates are asked to note the duties and responsibilities and to structure their resume to show evidence of ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities.
Please submit a resume and a covering letter addressed to:
Hyacinth Guy Human Resource Company
19 Dahlia Cresent, La Florisante, Dabaide
and email to:
Please feel free to call Hyacinth Guy at 681 4723 should you require further information relevant to the position and the company.
Closing date for receipt of applications is January 3rd , 2020.