This CARM program is distinguished from similar programs in the field in that it includes a module on recognizing and analyzing conflict which many contemporary .. Read more..
Develop skills and competencies for communicating effectively in the workplace and for creating an environment which fosters mutually beneficial relationships. Read more..
Build an organizational culture that focuses on preventative and facilitative means to resolve conflict and minimize disputes
o Moving from a distressed to an effective DR system .. Read more..
This CARM program is distinguished from similar programs in the field in that it includes a module on recognizing and analyzing conflict which many contemporary programs do not address. Once you develop these skills you can see a conflict developing and take steps to manage it, resolve it or transform the conflict into a productive outcome.
Upon successful completion of the two-day program, participants will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies
• An understanding of their own communication and conflict style,
• An understanding of what is conflict and the ability to recognise when it is arising
• The ability to utilise appropriate skills to analyse the conflict
• The ability to apply the appropriate tools to resolve or manage the conflict or transform it into productive outcomes. | Back To Top
• Develop skills and competencies for communicating effectively in the workplace and for creating an environment which fosters mutually beneficial relationships.
• Understand the local industrial relations framework, learn how to navigate employee discipline and performance both in unionised and non-unionised environments.
• Develop the ability to counsel employees and develop improvement plans. | Back To Top
• Build an organizational culture that focuses on preventative and facilitative means to resolve conflict and minimize disputes
• Moving from a distressed to an effective DR system
• Understanding Interests, Rights and Power
• Practices that minimise disputes | Back To Top
Identify the issues that impact operational efficiency as they relate to the HRM function. Read more..
Identify the issues that impact operational efficiency as they relate to the HRM function.
Assess the skills and competencies .. Read more..
• Identify the issues that impact operational efficiency as they relate to the HRM function.
• Conduct workforce audits to determine gaps to be filled in order to meet strategic objectives.
• Assess the adequacy of HR policies and existing HR practices.
• Make recommendations for improving HR Operational Efficiencies
| Back To Top
• Undertake an organisation review - vision, purpose and goals to obtain a perspective of the intended future direction of the organisation.
• Assess the skills and competencies required by the organization to achieve its current mission;
• Assess the skills and competencies of current incumbents.
• Identify those functions which can be eliminated, outsourced or consolidated without adversely impacting the organization
• Design a revised organization structure and recommend revised staffing levels based on the above review.
• Recommend actions and best practices for implementing the new organization structure and staffing levels
• Advise on priorities to be undertaken to build the new organization culture | Back To Top
Undertake workforce planning to determine the following:
• whether the company has the right number of people to achieve its goals,
• whether those people have the right talent to do their jobs,
• whether the structure of the organization facilitates its effective functioning
• and whether work is performed in the most efficient manner.
| Back To Top
Utilizing coaching in business is becoming a common practice and incorporating the principles of Leadership Coaching into talent development practices can be of great benefit to organisations. Integrating coaching into a management development strategy can. Read more..
As a Certified Instructor and Coach of the LifeSuccess Productions, I am dedicated to helping Individuals reach their potential, achieve their personal goals and significantly improve their overall effectiveness. I do this by teaching individuals and teams how to expand and ... Read more..
At times, unexpected changes in our environment trigger a sense of unease. Meditation and mindfulness exercises allow you to reset; to rest in stillness and release resistance to the present moment. Meditation has been found to ... Read more..
Utilizing coaching in business is becoming a common practice and incorporating the principles of Leadership Coaching into talent development practices can be of great benefit to organisations. Integrating coaching into a management development strategy can increase employee engagement and achieve other talent development goals such as building competencies in goal setting/achieving, relationship management and management of people.
My Leadership Coaching Program is built on the principles of the Leadership Program called, Thinking into Results. This is a personal and organisational development program that help individuals apply the tools they have already learnt to perform at the highest level. It is premised on the theory that if the individual becomes aware of the belief patterns that keep him/her from achieving results, he/she can override those old paradigms to achieve their full potential.
Sales personnel who have been trained on this program have achieved top results’ managers have found that they manage employees in a way that brings out the best in them; and employees have overcome unproductive habits such as tardiness and absenteeism.
Leaders who have been through this Coaching Program have become better at selecting and prioritizing goals, begun to hold effective performance conversations with their team, and confidently implemented transformation initiatives in the business environment. | Back To Top
As a Certified Instructor and Coach of the LifeSuccess Productions, I am dedicated to helping Individuals reach their potential, achieve their personal goals and significantly improve their overall effectiveness. I do this by teaching individuals and teams how to expand and develop their thinking to create extraordinary living. I use the LifeSuccess principles and techniques and combine these principles with my other training, development, mentoring and coaching techniques to build your behavioral and technical competencies. Through a facilitated approach, you will be encouraged to evaluate the image you hold of yourself and assess whether this image is facilitating or hindering your success.
| Back To Top
At times, unexpected changes in our environment trigger a sense of unease. Meditation and mindfulness exercises allow you to reset; to rest in stillness and release resistance to the present moment. Meditation has been found to reduce anxiety, improve sleep and lead to a feeling of renewal. Hyacinth Guy is a trained instructor in Primordial Sound Meditation coming our of the Chopra Center (Deepak Chopra)
Hyacinth can help you to practice meditation and mindfulness which will bring significant benefits in your daily life. Modern meditation and mindfulness practice can be as easy as pausing for five mindful minutes before a meeting, deep breathing and centering.
Reach out to schedule a discovery session. | Back To Top
Building Competencies with HRManagement Practice is a competitive simulation developed by Interpretive Solutions and.. Read more ..
If you are having challenges getting others to buy into your HR plans and programs, building effective relationships .. Read more ..
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Building Competencies with HRManagement Practice is a competitive simulation developed by Interpretive Solutions and based on the human resources management function.
Participants will be part of a newly appointed HR Team comprised of an HR Director and 2-3 team members who will take over the management of the human resources department in a medium-sized manufacturing organisation.
To establish a strong HR function and operate the human resource department of the organization within the budget and labour market constraints of the environment.
To develop proficiency in assessing the impact of an organization’s strategy on the design of appropriate
HR programs such as staffing; training; performance management; compensation; labour relations; and recruitment and selection.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This HRM Practice is ideal for:
Emerging HR Professionals who want to make a quantum leap in their HR Competencies.
Experienced HR Professionals who wish to acquaint themselves with contemporary HR issues, apply their knowledge in a dynamic simulated business environment and mentor junior professionals.
Students of HRM who want to experience integrating theory with practice.
Over an eight (8) day period, (each day representing a quarter of a year), each team will make strategic HR decisions and observe their impact. The HR simulation will require you to manage a given budget and make a series of HR decisions each quarter. You will receive daily guidance and advice from your Facilitators, Hyacinth Guy and Gillia Liverpool.
The decisions you make on the various HR issues, e.g., Job Analysis, Employee Staffing, Performance Appraisal, Labor Management, Compensation, Recruitment and Selection, will have direct impact on the organization’s bottom line.
The simulation will take place in an environment of direct competition with other teams, and your team’s performance will be assessed on how the organisation performs, and how well it stays within its budget.
PROVISIONAL COURSE SCHEDULE
Participants should schedule three hours each day for course participation.
Course participation will include one-hour presentations by facilitators and two hours allocated for you and your team to consider HR case and make HR Decisions. | Back To Top
If you are having challenges getting others to buy into your HR plans and programs, building effective relationships across the organization or if you want to deepen your knowledge in one or more aspects of the HR field, this program is for you. You will have the benefit of learning in private and executing in public under the tutelage of an experienced HR Professional and Coach, Hyacinth Guy.
The Personal Coaching program on HRM Competency and Mastery is aimed at mid-level and seasoned HR Practitioners who wish to deepen their HR Technical skills and develop the necessary behavioral competencies which will give them a quantum leap in their effectiveness in the organization. | Back To Top
HGHRC provides psychometric and talent assessment testing to support your recruitment and selection services. We will work with you to design a flexible, efficient and transparent recruitment and selection process that combines past behavior structured interviews together with interactive and engaging assessments from SHRM Talent Assessment Center to help you assess skills, characteristics, traits, and abilities of potential candidates.
We provide a Consistent and Candidate-Friendly Approach to the hiring process. Consistency in the hiring process is a major player in fairness, both legally and perceptually. A hiring process that is perceived as inconsistent could hurt the reputation of your company and cause legal challenges. Our assessment testing services can be used for shortlisting, selecting and evaluating candidates. Tests can assess Cognitive Ability, Personality, Skills and Knowledge. Contact us for a review of our Assessment Catalog. | Back To Top
Created with Mobirise - Click for more